Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sigh

So it's time for some maintenance right? I can't find any of my pomades to do it and I can't afford more right now. And on top of that I can't find my clips. (But I'm gonna try this technique and see where it gets me: http://www.youtube.com/user/chescalocs#p/u/2/4XvczjqXemI)

Honestly I'm tired and I'd like to just go get them done but even if that were affordable I had a HORRIBLE experience with a loctician and now I'm scurred. What all went wrong? Let's see....

  • Didn't tell me they didn't take cash until after I had my service done.
  • Really far far away from me
  • She was kinda pushy and not really open to working with ME on MY hair
  • Wouldn't tell me what was in her special product that she used to tighten my locs
  • Had me under a REALLY hot fucking dryer
  • I ended up with blisters on my scalp...I can't be sure if it's from the hot heat (that I kept ducking) or her shea blend since she wouldn't tell me what was in it
So...yeah. That's how I feel. So I'm going to be tightening them myself. When I find some kind of product. (My husband packed up our stuff while I was in the hospital and didn't mark any of the boxes.) While I'm looking for the product I've got some Manic Panic in my head. It's just UltraViolet. Normally I mix a touch of red in there but it ain't in the budget so...yeah. Pics later? Pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment